Friday, October 7, 2011

Ghostbusters Back in Theaters October 13th

Ray, if someone asks you if you like Ghostbusters you say YES! The boys are gonna be back on the big screen for a one night showing at many theaters across the U.S. It’s been over 27 years since we started to believe them, and watched as they not once, but twice saved the great city of New York, and the world for that matter.




Rumor is that this is sort of a taste tester to see how the public these days feel about the Ghostbusters franchise, and to see if they should green light the third installment. In my opinion one night isn't the best way to test it, especially with all these re-releases coming out in 3-D. I think the whole 3-D fad is over-rated, but I have to admit that to watch a proton stream, ghost trap, or just plain ghost would be awesome in 3-D. I just get the scene in my head of when Slimmer slimes Venkman in the Sedgewick Hotel.



All in all I am very excited to check out my child hood heroes on the big screen since I was a year shy of being born when it came out. Now like a said 27 years later, it would be nice to see a Ghostbusters3, and I hope they get what their looking for in ticket sales. So make sure you bring your ghoulish friends and family, which brings me to my next question; Who you gonna call?


No comments:

Post a Comment