Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lovecraft Ezine Issue # 7 October 2011


Happy Birthday to me! I woke up this morning and was excited to receive on my Kindle, Lovecraft E-zine’s Issue # 7. I geeked out this morning reading a couple of this issues great story selections. Head editor, Mike Davis, has created one hell of a Lovecraftian fan base, and with the recent stamp of approval  from S.T. Joshi, a leading Lovecraft scholar, more and more people are getting turned on to the E-zine.

Intriguing tales this month are; Sky Full of Fire by Corinna Sara Bechko, The Lord of Endings by John R. Fultz, Loaners by Aaron Polson, The Prophecy of Zarah by Jenne Kaivo, and The Stranger From Out of Town by John Prescott.

Seriously folks check these out and chuck Mike a donation to help the continuation of this excellent source for Lovecraftian horror. I signed up for the monthly Kindle subscription, and I highly suggest everyone else do the same. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment